Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Simple Statement of Intent

This being the first blog post I make, I've decided to make a sort of statement of intent as to what i created this blog and what I plan to do with this blog.

First of all, let's talk about the name I chose for this blog. I tried to think of something catchy, the first few names I thought of were "Reading Wolfbow" a rip off of A Reading Rainbow and the other was "WolfBone" an obvious rip off of Wishbone. Nether of those names really sat well with me, so I settled on what we have now "GhostWolfer Reviews" a sort of take on the ghostwriter idea. If any of the readers I have hadn't noticed, I like wolves, though that likely will not have any effect on what I review or read or anything like that.

Now, down to what I plan to do. I want to use this blog to review things... as if the title was not obvious enough. However, what I plan to do is review mostly books. Though from time to time i will review the odd movie or album, or maybe even a run of a comic. When it comes to the books I plan to review I intend to review mostly science fiction. This is mostly due to it being my favorite genre to read, and the one I know the most about. These reviews will either be of new books I just picked up, books that have been suggested to me, or books I have read before.

If the book I review is something I read before and am rereading I plan to give some sort of an idea as to the mindset i had when I first read the book, as well as how the book stands up to how I view the world now.

That is all for now,
GhostWolfer signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment